SPONSORED ADS

Monday, July 25, 2016

Online Entrepreneurs Share How They Made Their First Money Online






THE GREATEST INTERVIEW WITH MARVERICKEXCEL


He Interviewed over 26 Online Entrepreneurs, In Which They Shared How They Made Their First Money Online.




HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO MAKE YOUR FIRST MONEY ONLINE, HOW MUCH WAS IT AND HOW DID YOU EARN IT?
So, let’s hear their story one after another.

Mathias Amodu of Zealmat

Mathias Amodu
It took me just roughly 4 months with hard and perfect work and also sleepless night. My first money online was $50.
The Nigeria classified company that deals with buying and selling of good and services sent me a request just to sponsor a post on my blog and it was already written by them.
Advice
Just believe in what you know best and stop killing your zeal all in the name of Adsense and NOTE
I never use any ads on my blog on till Google adsense approved zealmatblog
With full interest in making the world a better place for every upcoming webmaster at large, Most times i wonder if technology will make you what you are really determine to become in future and all my plans was to create a place were everything is being made easy for our unborn children.
My blog which is www.zealmat.com has been my best partner….. But why?
Ok let me tell you the real fact here,
Most times i find it difficult to write most of my knowledge on social media because everyday we keep receiving same complain so I choose to keep it expose on my own platform and I guess it has generated many bosses today.
Nigeria is not the best computerized country not even to compare with China, Japan, or India but my believe is that, in the year 2020 the webmasters in Nigeria will not only be blogging but will become the main source of different online facilities and equipments.
Mathias Amodu is the founder of Zealmat.com

Saminu Abass Ola of SABtrends

Saminu Abass Ola
I came across the word ‘blogging’ in year 2013 but I have been owner of many wapka sites and also admin in other wapka sites. I built a wordpress site in year 2013 but after short times I stopped because I was not enjoying it as a result of frustration. In January, 2015 I started the blogging career as a professional with blogger site.
Making money online as a matter of fact has not been my motive at all. Making my first earning online was just a surprise and was happy throughout that week as well as that month.
My first earning online experience was through the online marketing platform called fiverr. I had created an account on fiverr since 2013. I came to know about fiverr through a white man whom we worked together as editor on football pages on facebook.
He said, Mr Possible you are talented and brilliant; take this site and go make yourself rich by earning from the site. I opened an account then in 2013 but my earning on that platform was last year 2015 because I did not really know what the site is all about. I refined all my online present in year 2015 in which blogging and fiverr were also revived as well.
I met an American man on fiverr on the buyers’ request option whom was in need of a facebook page with at least 30,000 fans. I knew I did not have a 30,000 fans facebook page but I sent an offer to the person to come in for a facebook page of 15,000+ fans. Fortunately for me, he accepted my offer and a deal was done.
I gave the white man a quotation of $20 to my surprise he did not cut down the price. What makes me feel unhappy a bit what was the process of fiverr which takes 14 days to have your revenue and the S1 commission you made on any $5. Finally, my earning online was $18.
Finally, my first earning on my blog was also through fiverr platform where a white lady requested to sponsor an article on my blog which also earned me just a little dime of $10.
Saminu Abass Ola is the founder of SABTrends a Nigerian based public blog owned by a young vibrant, intelligent, teacher, motivational writer and Entrepreneur with the sole aim of impacting, waking the conscience of the coming generation and make sure youth get motivated to believe in the inner-ability in them in order to achieve success in life.

Akpene Jacob of Lasgidi Online

jayboss

Making money online was not my main aim of starting a blog though, i just wanted to create a platform for my self where i will share news and celebrity gossip with others but one needs to get some money to pay bills na lol.
so i started this blog in November 2013, it took me close to two years before i earned a dime from it.
I earned my first money through a sponsored post, this was how i earned it. On the 8th of June 2015, i received a mail from Alex a represenative of jiji.ng asking if i can help publish an article with a backlink to their website for N3000.
I was so happy not beacsue of the money but because someone is seen value in my work which i never knew, I replied the mail telling him he should make it N5000.
He accepted and that was how i received alert of N5000 on the 18th of June 2015 and i went ahead to publish the article.
Today i have published 4 sponsored posts for jiji.ng alone which doubles that amount, and i also earn from my other income sources online.

Akpene Jacob is a blogger at Lasgidi Online

Mazino Oyolo Kigho of MazinoWeb

Mazino


I made my first money online after 6 months of blogging. I wrote an advertising proposal to a company.
I told them I will do free advert for them for 15days and they will pay for 30days. They agreed. The amount was just N3000



Mazino Oyolo Kigho is an experienced blogger at MazinoWeb


Philip Omale Samuel of Techkibay

philip samuel
Talking about making money online, my journey started in the name of making friends; bring them together and have fun.

It all started in the year 2010, when my eldest brother gave my one of his Facebook accounts.
The concept on Facebook so move me that I got the urge to register on any website I come across.
One day, I saw a sponsored link on Facebook, I following the link and on getting to the page, it was tagged “create your website now”.
Out of the joy I derived from being registered on Facebook, I quickly registered. After filling out the registration form, I got a message showing me “my website”.
At first I wasn’t sure, but when I typed the url in the address bar, it opened. That was the day I started making research related to coding and design.

Within a time frame of 4 years, I finally got my hands on html coding and made come cool designs on different platforms and subdomains like Wapka and Xtgem. Along the line, I met a guy on Facebook who does coding as well and often update status relating to until money. Also, a friend of mine made claims of making money from referral links which out of ignorance, I believed even without seeing any proof of payment.

Like it is written, “there is time and season for everything”. In the year 2015, I meet Google Blogger.

After taking a job at a cyber cafe, I got introduced to blogging by a friend/mentor. My love for technology and innovation gave birth to techkibay, a technology blog. I kept running the blog until I decided to make it official by getting a custom domain (www.techkibay.com).

At that time, Google AdSense was the talk of the time, so I wasted no time and applied after having compiled some quality posts. I got rejected a couple of times and God knows it “it felt like a break up”. After about 2 months, I finally got an approved application, but still yet I haven’t made any cash from my blog.

This faithful day, I was doing my usual routine online, then I decided to check my mail; low and behold it was a message from a JIJI scout, requesting a sponsored post. Being the first time someone offers to pay for my write up, I did no further bargaining and closed the deal with a sum of 7,000 naira. That was the very first time I earned from the net.
Philip Omale Samuel is a student blogger at Techkibay

Prince Odafe Abiodun of Odafeblog

fb princeIt took me 3 years to make my first money Online, most people will Laugh, its due to the following Reasons; My Blog was created @2010.
I just finished my O’level then. Though i was fully into Wapka*mobi so i didnt really use the Blog.
As at 2012 i started blogging because i wanted to Share my knowledge as a Computer Engr in order to help others. To cut the story short, I made my First Money Online @ 2015.
I made $200 via  Adsense @2015 that. I also was into Selling of Ebooks as @2013 till date.

Prince Odafe Abiodun is a tech blogger at Odafeblog

 CHECK OUT THE REST ENTREPRENUERS @ 26 ONLINE ENTREPRENEUR INTERVIEW WITH MARVERICKEXCEL

WE LOVE YOU MARVERICKEXCEL.






2 comments:

Translate

Designed by Mezy Kings