ODAFEBLOG CONGRATULATE NOBLELOADED
ODAFEBLOG Congratulations NobleLoaded, for been One Year in the blogging World. Congratulations!
BRIEF HISTORY ABOUT NOBLEOADED
- How & Why I Started Blogging
Before coming into blogging, i had tried some platforms because i always wanted to own a website of my own(my kid dreams), some of them are Peperonity and Wapka. I left peperonity because of poor interface and Lack of developing tools, came into wapka 2013 and stayed for 2 years. I left wapka due to the fact i wanted to upgrade, i needed a professional website that can stand with other web online: and Wapka cant achieve that for me so i left.
I started Nobleloaded 15 of August 2015 which was the day i published my first post ever on Blogspot, before then i had been reading guides about blogging online, in order to succeed when i come in. CHECKOUT THE REST
How & Why I Started Blogging
@NOBLELOADED
How & Why I Started Blogging
@NOBLELOADED
It is not an easy journey because i have problems/challenges
Challenges I Face As a Blogger
* Lack of constant power supply
* Poor/expensive Internet services
* Time: as a student it is very difficult to manage school time with blogging.
But am happy all of this never weighed me down in my blogging journey.
Am not a gossip type like i said earlier, so let me not write too much lol. Below are stats of Nobleloaded so far, although not really better. Please see it as a starting point for me, because am still growing...
* Poor/expensive Internet services
* Time: as a student it is very difficult to manage school time with blogging.
But am happy all of this never weighed me down in my blogging journey.
Am not a gossip type like i said earlier, so let me not write too much lol. Below are stats of Nobleloaded so far, although not really better. Please see it as a starting point for me, because am still growing...
Statistics
Number of posts: 184
Number of comments: 225
Facebook page likes: 1,274(like my page here
Twitter followers: 480(follow me here
Google+: 17 Followers(Follow
Guest Bloggers: 4
Number of comments: 225
Facebook page likes: 1,274(like my page here
Twitter followers: 480(follow me here
Google+: 17 Followers(Follow
Guest Bloggers: 4
CHECKOUT THE REST
- HISTORY,
- ACHIEVEMENTS,
- APPRECIATIONS @NOBLELOADED
WE LOVE YOU NOBLELOADED

Wow! Thank you so much bro, i really appreciate writing about it on your blog.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome any time any day
ReplyDelete